Health and Safety Consultants
On projects where the Client and Principal Designer feel that they are lacking in the skills, knowledge and experience to carry out their duties as per the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, they can seek assistance to carry out the roles effectively from Health and Safety Consultants. Andrew Goddard Associates Ltd can offer this service as Client and Principal Designer Advisor.
As part of our service, our Health and Safety Consultants will:
- Ensure all parties have a clear understanding of their duties through constant communication and consultations
- Ensure that adequate arrangements are in place for managing the project.
- Collect any surveys and reports required to pre-empt hazards associated with the works.
- Prepare the Pre-Construction Information Document
- Assess the suitability of the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan or prepare one
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the Health and Safety File and collate information from Designers and Contractors
- Carry out site inspections to assess the safe working practices throughout the duration of the project.
- Identify with the design team any foreseeable hazards which might affect the health, safety and welfare of those involved in the project.
To find out more about our Health and Safety Consultants click here to contact us.