Whether you’re looking to improve your own knowledge or provide new or refresher training to employees, this page will allow you to book easy to follow e-learning courses. Each course is followed by a short test to clarify your understanding regarding that particular topic, upon which after completion, you will be issued a certificate. Each course costs £20+vat per person unless otherwise stated. For more information or to book a course, simply click on the links below.
Each link below will provide further information for that particular course. However, to log in or register for a course, please click here.
- Abrasive Wheels
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Ladder Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness
- Defibrillator Awareness
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Environmental Safety
- Falls prevention – working at Height
- Fire Safety
- Fire Warden
- Health and Safety Level 2
- Infection Prevention and Control (COVID-19)
- Legionella Awareness
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV)
- Lone and Remote Workers (Personal security)
- Manual Handling
- Mental Health Awareness
- Office Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Slips and Trips
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (Overview)
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (The Client)
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (The Principal Contractor and Contractors)
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (The Principal Designer and Designers)
- CPD Asbestos Awareness
- Vibration (HAVS)
For further information regarding our E-Learning courses or any of our services, contact one of our advisers today.
All of our courses have been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.